Mike Walmsley at your board meetings – anywhere in the world
Board meetings, chaired by industry expert Mike Walmsley, will form a platform for improved decision-making, idea generation and accountability in your recruitment business.
Mike’s huge industry experience and personal network will constantly provide you with fresh ideas and impartial opinions that make challenging business decisions clearer and easier to implement – and he will provide a structure and discipline that may otherwise be lacking. He will also bring a unique insight to your business as to how simple, everyday actions can make a long term impact upon the success of your business.
With a regular review of processes in place you will more easily be able to evaluate and improve business practices and you’ll be better placed to take advantage of market opportunities.
Board meetings chaired by Mike typically involve:
- 2 hour monthly meeting to review the performance and strategic progress of the company
- A structured agenda, circulated in advance, that enables the Board to focus on the key issues
- Challenging decision making and dealing with difficult issues quickly and efficiently
- Mike’s personal input of knowledge, contacts and experience to create a competitive edge for your business
- Holding the directors accountable for agreed actions in an impartial, non-judgmental manner
- 2 hour ‘Virtual Board meetings’ – or full day attendance at your office
Mike sits of the Board of companies as far afield as the UK and Australia. Meetings are held by Skype or webinar – or, Mike can visit your office if you are based in the UK.
In addition to the Board meetings, you will receive unlimited email support plus powerful documentation to strengthen the processes in your business.
Want a no obligation consultation?
Fill out your details below and Mike will be delighted to speak with you.